The Denver Chapters of the the ISSA Denver and ISACA Denver are hosting the Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference 2015 on 12-13 May at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. Register at: RMISC Registration.
Registration fees are $190 for ISSA or ISACA Members, $290 for Non-Members, $140 for Government Employees, and $75 for Full Time Students. Use “ISSACHAPTER2015” when you register.
The local ISACA chapter has made us aware of the upcoming 2015 Spring Conference put on by the Institute of Internal Auditors Salt Lake Chapter. A great networking opportunity, not to mention an informative conference and, of course, CPE credits.
IIA May 2015 Conference Agenda
- Where: Joseph Smith Memorial Building:
15 East South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT
- When: Friday, May 15, 2015
- Cost: Registration for Members $225; Non-Members $250; Students $85
- Includes: Breakfast and Lunch
- Register Online: http://chapters.theiia.org/salt-lake-city
- Up to 8 CPEs possible