As part of an effort to encourage more participation from students interested in a career in information security, the Utah Chapter of the ISSA is reaching out to local Universities and Colleges to offer a low cost option for students to attend some of our Utah chapter events.
For our upcoming Fall Seminar we will offer a registration fee waiver for a limited number of students to attend the seminar. In order to qualify the individual must have an active student membership to the ISSA and be able to present a current student identification card or tuition receipt for the current semester on arrival at the event.
To be considered for the fee waiver, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your full name
- Your email address – (to be used only in conjunction with the Utah Chapter of ISSA)
- Name of the school or university you are currently enrolled in.
- Your college major or intended area of study.
- A short paragraph describing your interest in attending the event and your interest in participating in the Utah ISSA Chapter.
- The chapter would also appreciate any feedback you may have on areas of special interest, in information security, that you would like to see covered in future events.
Once your email has been received, if all information is complete, you should receive a response with the status of your request within a few days. This response will go to the email address you provided in your request.
This program is offered at the sole discretion of the Utah chapter of ISSA, and there is no guarantee that you will receive the fee waiver. We are dedicated to the promotion of information security, and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve this end. Please visit our website and blog for announcements concerning this and other programs as well as upcoming events.