ISSA UTAH Fall SEMINAR – OCTOBER 11, 2012 (THURSDAY)
“MOBILE DEVICE SECURITY”
PRESENTATION MATERIALS – SLIDES ETC…
- Trent Henry – Analyst, Gartner Group
- Peter Coddington – CEO, Parabal
- Chris Webber – Senior Product Marketing Manager and Mobility Platform Evangelist, Good Technology
- Sean Ginevan – Product Manager, MobileIron
LDS Church, Riverton Office Building
Aproximately Bangerter Hwy &13400 South
3740 W Market Center Drive
Riverton, UT 84065
Please see building reception
for event room assignment, you will need photo ID.
- 8:00 a.m. – Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – Welcome & Introduction of Speakers
- 8:45 a.m. – Security- -Considerations for Mobile Devices – Trent Henry, Analyst, The Burton Group
- 9:30 a.m. – Mobile
Device Attack Vectors:
Where They Originate and How They Gain Access to YourSmartphone or Tablet – Peter Coddington, CEO, Parabal
- 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m. – Securing Enterprise Mobility in Today’s BYOD World – Chris Webber,
Senior Product Marketing Manager and Mobility Platform Evangelist, Good
- 11:15 a.m. – TBD – rep from MobileIron or Brown & Caldwell
- 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. Event ends
Please register at: www.issa-utah.org
$35 for ISSA and ISACA members
$50 for non-members
Possibly free for full-time students. Students can apply for a limited number of scholarships. See the Student Seminar Fee Waiver Program below.
4 Hrs of CPE Credit may be earned for your attendance.
(They must pay the non-member fee)